Definition: Associate corporates are sister agencies within New Zealand’s private and public sectors that are in sympathy with the raison d’etre of EDANZ.
The following specific benefits are available to Associate corporate members:
- Access to thousands of individuals working within economic development interested in the latest job vacancies
- Between one and five individual memberships depending upon the size of the organisation (see proposed fee structure below)
- The right to one vote for each of the one to five members the organisation possesses at any ballot undertaken by EDNZ
- A corporate presence on the EDNZ website
- The opportunity to have input into the shape of the EDNZ research programme
- The opportunity to engage ‘certified’ practitioners who have an exemplary level of skills, expertise and knowledge in their chosen field of economic development and are committed to ongoing professional development
- An annual conference with a bespoke designed stream that reflects the issues and preoccupations of corporate members
- The use of the EDNZ logo in economic development material – this would be on the basis of EDNZ adopting an all care but no responsibility for the activities of its respective corporate members
- Discounted Professional Development fees
There are five tiers within the Associate Corporate membership category, those tiers are based on the number of employees within your organisation. Be sure you know the tier that you will register for before you start the registration process.
|Tier||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
|Subscription fee||$2500+ GST||$3500+ GST||$4500+ GST||$5500+ GST||$6500+ GST|
When registering you will be given the option of paying your 12 month subscription by credit card or direct debit.
Ready? Let’s go