Definition and benefits for individual associate professionals
Definition: Any individual working within a role that is not a recognised economic development role but is associated with and is a key support to enable and empower economic development practitioners in their work.
The following specific benefits available for associate professionals
- An ongoing, comprehensive and stepped series of professional development opportunities (online and face to face) that would enable professional certification that is recognized and valued by employers
- A jobs board that enables members to immediately identify job opportunities within ED around the country and internationally
- Networking opportunities at a national level
- The latest news and events within ED nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to have input into EDANZ submissions on matters of national importance to economic development
- An annual conference with a bespoke designed stream of seminars that reflects the issues and preoccupations of individual practitioners
- Regular newsletters
- A national peak body that advocates and speaks with authority on behalf of the interests of practitioners.
- Use of post nominals – Associate.EDNZ
- Discounted Professional Development fees
- A recognised commitment to a code of ethics
Rules and Code of Ethics
Fees and Payment
There is just one flat 12 monthly subscription fee of $250 plus GST for individual associate professional members. When you register you will be given the option of paying your subscription by credit card or direct debit.
Ready? Let’s go