The 2017 EDANZ Conference will be held over two days starting on the 30 August, 2017 with a welcome reception at the Rydges Hotel, Wellington . Themed Connect, Collaborate, Succeed it is the flagship conference of EDANZ, the peak representative body for all EDA's and RDA's throughout New Zealand
The Conference provides a showcase for best practice across New Zealand, inspirational international speakers, the opportunity to connect with other economic development professionals and to celebrate excellence through the inaugural EDANZ Awards.
The focus of this year's conference is on best practise in regional development showcasing both international and New Zealand. It will also take a forward looking view on how we can do better and addressing pressing issues such as Destination Management, Sustainable Economic Development and demographic trends. The outcome of the conference will be a series of key messages to the incoming government on the importance of regional development to New Zealand’s future prosperity.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Presenters are invited to submit papers and case studies that fall into the following themes:
Contemporary best practise in regional economic development including but not limited to:
- Destination marketing and management
- Inward investment
- Business development
- Sustainable economic development
- Maori Economic Development
- Partnerships in Action; successful initiatives with a range of partners including business, Iwi, researchers and/or government
- Research relevant to Regional Economic Development within New Zealand
- Regional Development Strategy exemplars
- Future policy directions for regional development in New Zealand
CALL FOR SUBMISSION
Abstracts and presentation proposals must be with EDANZ prior to 10 May, 2017. Please email your abstract to email@example.com
Format: Abstracts and proposals should be in A4 format using Times New Roman font (11 pt) and no longer than two pages.
- Abstract Submission - 10 May 2017
- Acceptance notification: - 30 June, 2017
- Paper submission - 31 July 2017
- Speaker registration: 10 May, 2017
Should you have any queries please contact the Event organiser on 027 4406180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org