Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) is the region’s economic growth agency and one of six Auckland Council-controlled organisations.
ATEED is tasked with driving innovation and transforming the local economy so that Auckland is a desirable place to visit, live, work, play, invest and do business.
If you’re an experienced, innovative Brand specialist looking for a stimulating role that will be instrumental in driving the promotion of Auckland as a leading edge global city, this could be the role for you.
You’ll be the subject matter expert and internal champion for the execution of effective market messaging across ATEED, our market partnerships and our external marketing service agencies.
As you determine and create the brand messaging system and structures required to bring brands to life you will collaborate with key stakeholders and develop Auckland’s story. Ensuring our region’s presence stands out in the market in a way that supports our strategic objectives.
Alongside a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Design or Business – combined with brand passion and insights skills – you’ll also bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ specific brand management experience
- Strong understanding of brand architectures
- Strong marketing messaging development and proposition development experience
- Master brand campaign design, development and management
- Target market messaging campaign development
- Brand research, insight and analysis
- Understanding of advertising legal requirements
- Integrated marketing campaign design
- Brand/advertising/promotion agency management.
This is an exciting and varied role within an organisation at the forefront of driving the region’s economic growth.
Applications Close Monday, 14th August 2017 at 10.30pm
To apply for this job, please click here or go to our job site and enter the job code 99314SK.
Right to live and work
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=34115066 →