Website Kapiti Coast District Council
We are looking for an experienced leader who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role. As a member of the Strategy and Planning team, the Economic Development Manager will be expected to effectively lead the design and delivery of agreed economic development work programmes (including the Kāpiti District Economic Development Strategy) which support the Council’s vision and priorities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- relevant tertiary qualification(s) and/or relevant and robust experience working in economic development, preferably in local government
- proven economic development, strategic planning and analytical skills
- demonstrated expertise in project management – both methodology and practical aspects – preferably in a local government or public sector environment
- strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and capability to work with a wide range of people within and outside the organization
- demonstrated effective track record regarding internal and external relationship management and development.
Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. If you’d like to be part of the team, contact us now.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Sarah Stevenson, Group Manager Strategy and Planning on 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
Applicants will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening and police, criminal history and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 12.00 noon Friday, 25 August 2017.
Further information about the position and application documents are published on our website at www.kapiticoast.govt.nz
Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=34103953 →