Website Enterprise Dunedin
Do you want to make a difference to Dunedin – one of the world’s great small cities?
We have an opportunity for a positive and proactive individual, who works well in a team, to join the Enterprise Dunedin team as Energy Plan Coordinator. This role is a part time, fixed term position for a 12 month period.
Working with the Enterprise Dunedin team, our Economic Development Strategy Partners and the Community, you will be responsible for coordinating delivery of the Economic Development Strategy’s Energy Plan and its actions, as well as supporting partners and the community in developing projects that will enable the plan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual, who is a team player with recognised relationship building expertise.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have a relevant tertiary qualification
- have proven project management experience in bringing collaborative projects to fruition in complex environments
- have outstanding communication skills
- have strong computer literacy
- be highly motivated, responsive and innovative
- be a skilled networker and facilitator.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and high performing individual to join our energetic and dedicated team.
Applications close Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=33943763 →