Website Callaghan Innovation
We are looking for a creative and motivated marketer to join our small and busy team in central Auckland.
The Market, Engagement and Experience team at Callaghan Innovation is passionate about helping businesses succeed through innovation and technology. We are seeking an energetic marketing coordinator with experience executing marketing campaigns and delivering on marketing initiatives. This will ideally include strong knowledge of and enthusiasm for events. You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills, exceptional organisational, planning and presentation skills. You will be familiar with digital marketing, have CMS experience and understand the importance of delivering customer-centric solutions.
This is a diverse and busy role that may also involve helping to coordinate meetings, workshops and events, develop and set up surveys, and provide support for wider team projects when required.
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- significant experience as a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- the ability to self-manage, make sound judgements and prioritise workloads
- a high level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, including excel and PowerPoint skills; knowledge of SharePoint would also be an advantage
- experience building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships.
You will have the chance to work with a great group of people, in a supportive team environment.
So, if you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference to New Zealand in an stimulating and busy role, please apply by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
To find out more about this role, please refer to the position description below or contact Kirsty Campbell, Manager, Marketing and Communications on email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=33860308 →