- Join our team in a fast paced work environment
- Scope for involvement across a wide range of work
- Position in a new administrative role in a new branch
- Newly refurbished office close to Wellington Railway Station,with fantastic cafe
We have a great opportunity for a Team Administratorto join our Business Advisory team in the Employment Services Branch.
In this role, you will be providing support to three managers; Business Advisory Services Manager, Information and Education Manager and the Empoyer Systems and Assurance Manager as well as providing team administration support to the Business Advisory Services team.
Who are we looking for?
We need a PA/TA who can coordinate multiple tasks at one time, be confident working to agreed systems, is highly organised and forward thinking and can ensure things get done. You will be confident in picking up the phone and having a chat, with a strong focus on building enduring relationships and helping people to get the job done.
This is a pivotal role supporting the smooth running of the branch and will suite someone with a can do attitude.
We’re looking for a team member who is customer-focused, flexible and has a positive and pro-active approach to work ensuring that tasks are completed to a high standard.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment with lots of variety and scope for involvement across a wide range of work.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of experience in a dynamic work envirnoment, preferably in the publicsector environment
- A strong customer service focus and a proactive approach to theirwork
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well underpressure
- High level intuition to successfully be one step ahead
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding tochanges in priorities
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Experience with databases and Microsoft Office software applications
- Experience with diary management, minute taking or being in a previous PA/TA role would be an advantage
Why work for MBIE?
This is an opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment, in a collaborative and results-driven team that also enjoys a fun and sociable environment.
Our focus on continuous business improvement means we value innovation and new ideas. As part of MBIE, you will have opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
Appointment range circa$40,000 – $50,000depending on relevant experience.
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the Apply” button to read and download the position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. Applications close on Sunday 6th August 2017.
For further enquiries contact Ruth Greening on Ruth.Greening@mbie.govt.nz.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=33967607 →